You searched on: Author: david allen Sorted by: title
Displaying records 1 to 10 of 69 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
1. A Comparison of ITS-90 and Detector-Based Scales Between NPL and NIST Using Metal-Carbon Eutectics
Graham Machin, Charles E Gibson, D L Lowe, David W Allen, Howard W Yoon
2. A collection and statistical analysis of skin reflectance signatures for inherent variability over the 250 nm to 2500 nm spectral range
Catherine C Cooksey, Benjamin K Tsai, David W Allen
The spectral reflectance signature of human skin provides opportunities to advance observations ranging from medical treatment to security applications. In this study 28 volunteers participated in a skin reflectance measurement of the inside of the r ...
3. A comparison of ITS-90 and a detector-based scale between NPL and NIST using metal-carbon eutectics
David W Allen, Charles E Gibson, D L Lowe, Graham Machin, Howard W Yoon
4. A microscene approach to the evaluation of hyperspectral system level performance
David W Allen, Ronald Resmini, Christopher Deloye
Assessing the ability of a hyperspectral imaging (HSI) system to detect the presence of a substance
or to quantify abundance requires an understanding of the many factors in the end-to-end remote
sensing scenario from scene to sensor to data expl ...
5. Algorithm Validation Using Multicolor Phantoms
Daniel Victor Samarov, Matthew Lawrence Clarke, Ji Y. Lee, David W Allen, Maritoni Abatayo Litorja, Jeeseong Hwang
We present a framework for hyperspectral image (HSI)
analysis validation, specifically abundance fraction estimation based on
HSI measurements of water soluble dye mixtures printed on microarray
chips. In our work we focus on the performance of tw ...
6. An Analysis of the Probability Distribution of Spectral Angle and Euclidean Distance in Hyperspectral
Remote Sensing Using Microspectroscopy
Ronald Resmini, Christopher Deloye, David W Allen
Determining the probability distribution of hyperspectral imagery (HSI) data and of the results of
algorithms applied to those data, is critical to understanding algorithm performance and for
establishing performance metrics such as probability o ...
7. An analysis of the nonlinear spectral mixing of didymium and soda-lime glass beads using hyperspectral imagery (HSI) microscopy
Ronald Resmini, Robert S Rand, Christopher Deloye, David W Allen
Nonlinear spectral mixing occurs when materials are intimately mixed. Intimate mixing is a common characteristic of granular materials such as soils. A linear spectral unmixing inversion applied to a nonlinear mixture will yield subpixel abundance es ...
8. An examination of spectral diversity of medical scenes for
David W Allen
There are numerous medical conditions which may benefit from hyperspectral imaging. The imagers used for these conditions will need to have the performance validated to ensure consistency, gain acceptance and clear regulatory hurdles. NIST has been ...
9. Bidirectional reflectance scale comparison between NIST and PTB
Catherine C Cooksey, Maria E Nadal, David W Allen, Kai-Olaf Hauer, Andreas Hoepe
A comparison of bidirectional reflectance scales between the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB) has been performed. Measurements of two sets of white diffuse reflectance standard ...
10. Calibration Wafer for Temperature Measurement in RTP Tools
K G Kreider, D P DeWitt, Benjamin K Tsai, Francis John Lovas, David W Allen