Take a sneak peek at the new NIST.gov and let us know what you think!
(Please note: some content may not be complete on the beta site.).

View the beta site
NIST logo
Bookmark and Share

Where do I complain about an inaccurate gasoline pump?

Contact your State's weights and measures official. There is a list of officials at http://www.nist.gov/pml/wmd/state-directors-ac.cfm.