Getting into NIST for the Ion Workshop
Conference check - in will begin at 8 a.m., February 16 in the lobby of Building One, located at 325 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80305. The first session will begin at 8:45 a.m.
Please arrive at least 20 minutes early to allow for ample time to check in at the Visitor's Center. All conference attendees and visitors to NIST must pass through a security screening process and receive a NIST badge to access the site. We appreciate your cooperation with these security procedures.
ALL PARTICIPANTS ON THE FIRST DAY will be issued a temporary visitor badge and parking pass (if driving on site) at the Visitor's Center at the main entrance to the NIST campus.
· If you are driving, as you enter the NIST campus stay to the far right and pull off into the Visitor's Center parking lot just before the gate. Vehicles will be searched by security personnel.
· All attendees need to enter the Visitor's Center. Identify yourself as a conference attendee. Be prepared to show picture identification such as a valid U.S. driver's license, state-issued ID card, or federal government photo ID. Foreign visitors must show a valid passport. Visitors will not be admitted to the site without proper identification.
· A visitor badge will be issued to you valid for the length of the seminar. Individuals may be required to pass through a magnetometer and may be subject to having any bags, purses, suitcases, briefcases, etc. searched.
· A parking pass will be issued to those who are driving and should be placed on the rear-view mirror or dash of the vehicle.
· Proceed to Building 1. Directions and parking areas are denoted on the site map.