The Standard Platinum Resistance Thermometer Calibration Laboratory (SPRTL) provides the following special services that are related to the ITS-90:
- Proficiency-test artifacts (e.g. SPRTs)
- Bridge certification
- Evaluation of prototype thermometric devices
How to Arrange a Calibration
- Contact the staff member in charge of the calibration service for your artifact with any technical or calibration cost questions.
- Calibrations are performed on a first come first serve basis.
- Ship your artifact with a copy of the purchase order. Use a sturdy box in which we can return the calibrated instrument.
- The purchase order may be sent to contact by e-mail, fax, or mail. Please include the following information:
- service ID for the calibration
- model and serial number of your artifact
- customer contact name, address, phone, and e-mail
- return shipping method (e.g., shipping account number)
For contact information, shipping address, or cost of calibration, see Resistance Thermometry.