Our calibrations of pressure gauges and transducers range form high vacuum (10-7 Pa or 10-9 torr) to high pressure (280 MPa or 40,000 psi). Our gas flow calibrations range from the low end of vacuum leaks (10-13 mol/s) to flow rates typical of thermal mass flow controllers (10-3 mol/s). For larger flows, contact the fluid Metrology Group, which calibrates flow meters form 0.01 mol/s to 6x107 mol/s.
Our facilities include multiple standards that allow us to cover these broad spans of pressure and flow. In addition to our usual calibrations, we can perform "Special Tests", in which the measurements are tailored to the customer’s particular needs.
How to Arrange a Calibration
Note: Most calibrations are conducted in batches. The contact will tell you the next available calibration date.
2) Next, send a purchase order to the contact by email, fax, or mail. Please include:
• Service ID for the calibration
• Model and serial number of your instrument
• Customer contact name, address, phone, and email
• Return shipping method (e.g. FedEx account number)
3) Ship your instrument so that it arrives by the scheduled date. Use a sturdy box in which we can return the calibrated instrument.