FCMN Confirmed Speakers
The following people have agreed to present invited talks at the 2013 International Conference on Frontiers of Characterization and Metrology for Nanoelectronics. This list is subject to change.
- Naga Chandrasekaran (Micron), "Emerging Memory Technologies"
- Reinhold Dauskardt (Stanford University), "The Thermomechanical Properties of Device Structures Including Complex Back-end Interconnect Structures for Aiding New Materials Integration"
- Alain Diebold (SUNY Albany), "ITRS Metrology Overview"
- Klaus Edinger (Carl Zeiss), "Metrology Tools as Basis for Photo Mask Repair and Mask Performance Improvement"
- Greg Downing (NIST Neutron Center), "The Uniqueness and Impact of Using Neutrons to Characterize Semiconductor Materials"
- Masaki Hasegawa (Hitachi), "Mirror Electron Microscopy for High-speed and Highly Sensitive Defect Inspection
- Karen Henry (Intel), "Frontiers of Atom Probe Microscopy"
- Robert Hovden (Cornell University), "Three-Dimensional and Spectroscopic Characterization of Devices at the Atomic Scale Using Aberration-Corrected Electron Tomography"
- Dan Hutcheson (VLSI Research), "The Value Add of Metrology for the Semiconductor Industry"
- Vincent Jousseaume (CEA-Leti), "Overview on the Characterization for RRAM Technologies"
- David Joy and Philip Rack (UT/Knoxville), "Focused He Ion Beam Induced Synthesis for Repair, Metrology, Sample Preparation and Lithography"
- Lay Wai Kong (Global Foundries, assignee to SEMATECH), "Overview of 3D Interconnect Metrology"
- Reinhard Krause-Rehberg (Martin Luther University Halle), "Positron Annihilation Spectroscopy Measurements for Porosimetry Determination of Micro- and Meso-porous Systems"
- Ondrej Krivanek (Nion), “Aberration-Corrected STEM”
- Zhiyong Ma (Intel), "Critical Metrology for Advanced CMOS Manufacturing"
- Mike Mayberry (Intel), "Pushing Past the Frontiers of Technology"
- Margaret M. Murnane (Univ. of Colorado/Boulder), "Nanoscale Acoustics and Energy Flow Probed by Coherent EUV Tabletop High Harmonic Light Sources"
- Gyeong-Su Park (Samsung), Advanced Metrology for Understanding Charge Transport Phenomena in Charge Trap Flash Memory
- Lothar Pfitzner (Fraunhofer), "Frontiers of Defect Detection Metrology"
- Martin Schrems (AMS), "Metrology Requirements for Manufacturing 3D Integrated ICs"
- Rick Silver (NIST), “Scatterfield Microscopy, Review of Techniques that Push the Fundamental Limits of Optical Defect Metrology”
- Michael Steigerwald (Carl Zeiss), "A Mirror-Corrected Scanning Electron Microscope"
- Tom Theis (NRI), "Metrology for a Post-CMOS World: An Overview"
- Rudolf Tromp (IBM), "Limits of Aberration Correction in Electron Microscopy"
- Wilfried Vandervorst (IMEC), "Nanoscale Electrical Microscopy"
- Eric Vogel (GIT), "Issues with Characterizing Transport Properties of Graphene Field Effect Transistors"
- Robert Wallace (UT Dallas), "X-ray Photo Electron Spectroscopy of Nano Materials–Graphene, III-V Interfaces, Graphene-dielectric Interfaces, and Dielectrics"
- Stefan Wurm (Global Foundries), "Overview of Next Generation Lithograph - Advanced Patterning, EUV & Self Assembly"
- Wenbin Yun (Xradia), "Nondestructive X-ray Imaging of ICs and Packaging with Resolution Down to 25 nm"