Pilot Grants 2013 — Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I obtain the application package for the Pilot Projects grant opportunity (2012-NIST-NSTIC-01)?
2. What rights does the government have in intellectual property created on an NSTIC project?
3. What rights does the government have to pre-existing intellectual property used in the project?
4. Does the "Buy American Act" apply to the selection of NSTIC grants?
5. Does the SF-424 count against the page limit?
6. Are foreign-owned eligible to receive funding under the NSTIC grants?
7. Can a project include multiple separable technical efforts?
NSTIC Notes Blog BREAKING NEWS: NSTIC NPO Announces 2015 Pilot Project Funding Announcing Marc-Anthony Signorino as the new Executive Director of the IDESG! Identity is the Great Enabler: Putting Patients at the Center of Health IT Come Hang Out With Us to Talk Identity and Innovation in Health Care