- Fabrication of nanoporous organosilicate low-k dielectric materials and characterization techniques including synthesis and characterization of organosilicate materials.
- Direct patterning and creating functional patterns using nanoimprint lithography and characterization.
- Pattern shape characterization using X-ray and Neutron reflectivity.
- Relaxation behavior of polymeric pattern correlated with patterning process
- Silsesquioxane-based organosilicate materials
- Nanoporous organosilicate thin films
- Nanoporous organosilicate patterns directly fabricated from NIL
- Secondary molds for UV and thermal NIL from organosilicate materials
- Bulk heterojunction (BHJ) structures for organic photovoltaic application.
- Highly ordered organosilicates thin film structures templated by block copolymers
- Nanoscale polymeric pattern stability.
- "Novel inorganic-organic hybrid block copolymers as pore generators for nanoporous ultralow-dielectric-constant films", H. W. Ro, K. J. Kim, P. Theato, D. W. Gidley, D. Y. Yoon, Macromolecules 38, 1031 (2005).
- "High-modulus spin-on organosilicate glasses for nanoporous applications", H. W. Ro, K. Char, E.-c. Jeon, H.-J. Kim, D. Kwon, H.-J. Lee, J.-K. Lee, H.-W. Rhee, C. L. Soles, D. Y. Yoon, Adv. Mater. 19, 705 (2007).
- "The Direct Patterning of Nanoporous Interlayer Dielectric Insulator Films by Nanoimprint Lithography", H. W. Ro, R. L. Jones, H. Peng, D. R. Hines, H.-J. Lee, E. K. Lin, A. Karim, D. Y. Yoon, D. W. Gidley, C. L. Soles, Adv. Mater. 19, 2919 (2007).
- "Self-Sealing of Nanoporous Low Dielectric Constant Patterns Fabricated by Nanoimprint Lithography", H. W. Ro, H. Peng, K.-i. Niihara, H.-J. Lee, E. K. Lin, A. Karim, D. W. Gidley, H. Jinnai, D. Y. Yoon, C. L. Soles, Adv. Mater. 20, 1934 (2008).
Polymer Chemist, NIST Associate
Electronics Materials Group
2004 to Present: Guest researcher, Electronics Materials Group, Polymers Division, NIST
Ph.D., Seoul National University, 2005
M.S, Seoul National University, 2001