Sample Data Cubes
- Enk (128 x 96 x 101 images)
- This is a spectral image, but each spectrum has only 101 channels.
- Lispix needs one cube and one rpl file to open each data cube.
- Recorded as image: cube
- Recorded as vector: cube
- Credit (text
- Tiny Cube (128 x 96 x 6 images)
(Lispix needs both files to open the cube.)
- This is a small stack of images. The format has 4-byte integers
even though the range of pixel values requires only one byte.
If Lispix writes the cube, it will write 1-byte numbers for each pixel.
- Raney Nickel spectral image
- Related K-Ratio example
- This spectral image and associated files illustrate the uses of the
Data Cube Tool, and the X-ray Spectra and FINI buttons of the Periodic
- 256 x 200 x 1024
- Cube courtesy of Dr. Dale Newbury, NIST. 3/8/04
- 20kV beam voltage
- 1nA beam current
- 1kX (1000 x) magnification
- 35 microsecond time constant (sets the resolution for the detector)
- 1 second dwell time per pixel
- Raney 030804 20kV1nA1kX35mus1s256
(51.2 Mb), rpl
file (Lispix needs both).
- FINI file for K-Ratio Image extraction from cube. Excel
version * (has annotations),
version. (Lispix reads this).
- Elemental Images (K-ratio images):
- Background Images: Im1
Sum Image from the cube.