Hough Transform of Square Grating
Automatic Line spacing and angle determination.
load square grating image and initialize Hough Tool.
- Load square grating image
- Take the Hough Transform: Filter / Hough Transform
- Click on the transform image and select it:
- Adjust search parameters as desired:
- spot r! (vertical range within which to measure the Hough spot centroid).
Defaults to 3, which works for example image.
- min pct! (Estimate of minimum vertical distance between Hough spots).
- Search for the spot spacings: square gratings / list spacings.
- Show spot locations using square gratings / spacing graphics on
As of Lx41, the two columns of spots are found using the vertical
maximum function, rather than the vertical variance.