Tool Color Schemes
The old color scheme had buttons colored according to their
function. The new scheme gives them all the same color. To see
sample tool colors, use:
Help / Samples & Info, which will show
the Samples Tool:
If you wish to use these old colors, right-click on any tool
backround (not on a button) and select this option:
Set Button Colors to Old Defaults
If you exit Lispix via the File / Exit command,
the button colors will be saved in the lispix-preferences.lisp file.
To restore the new defaults, use:
Set Button Colors to New Defaults
Old Button Color Scheme
- Select or change a parameter affecting how Lispix works.
- Will not show any visible result, except perhaps to change one of the
- Does something visible, such as processing and image and showing the
result as a new image or as a plot.
- May include commands from Setup, Info, and Execute categories.
- Although the commands are from different categories, I've put them into
one button because they are related by their functions.
- Shows documentation for the tool. Lispix displays this documentation
using your web browser.
- Shows information related to an image, such as a list of particles.
- Shows information related to a plot, such as the mean and variance.
- Select an image or an image related parameter.
- Changes a color parameter, usually for graphics for a tool. Color
is changed to that of the color menu (see below).