What's New: MLx Home | Contents
| MLx menu | MLx
buttons | Widgets | Index | What's New
Changes and additions to MacLispix.
- Hist2 - New, real valued, flexible histogram.
- RGB Tiff read. Removed save as tiff button.
- Comments box in finder <-> Notes
in image windows. Preserved in image reads, and TIFF saves.
- Hide/show annotations
- Registration widget
- Improvements to averaged stack profiles. Loads all RAE stacks
from one folder.
- Reads more types of Gatan images, also reads small format
- Flip images (pixel operations).
- Hide/show windows added to arrange button.
- 3 point thermal
- Gatan: header info in file_info widget. Load stack in RAE
- Stack registration widget.
- RGB color images and integer gray scale images added to stack
saves and registration.
- PDF (Powder diffraction file) database indexing for version
- Improved Electron Diffraction Spot tool. Works with large
- TIFF floating point format read/write. (IEEE 8 byte format).
( I don't know of other programs that read this format. Image'NSpect
reads the 4 byte TIFF float.
- TIFF RGB format read.
- Faster Euclidian Distance Map.
- More specialized file formats (JEOL, PGT RAS).
- Superblobber (multi-threshold).
- TIFF false color 8 bit read.
- Reorganized buttons, widgets.
- Line profile - changable colors and labels.
- Hist2 - swipe peak for integrated counts.
- False color slider (LUT) - works on multiple windows at once.
- DLL's (libraries) included with MacLispix application.
- Access to source code removed. (Source files still available
- Draw scale (draw color ramp, as in Image).
- Maclispix remembers more between sessions, such as: folder
of last image opened, and the locations of the button windows.
- Updated documentation (10 new pages, several dozen new figures,
100's of new links).
- Scatter diagrams - docs and examples.
- PCA - docs and examples.
- Clipped scaling of real images.
- Port to PC partially finished. New version not yet available.