Intelligent systems; networking and distributed systems; computer and network security.
- Rangnekar, A. and S. Quirolgico, Routing protocol selection for an ad hoc network, US Patent #6845084, January 18, 2005.
- Department of Commerce Gold Medal Award for Scientific/Engineering Achievement - 2008
- Chandramouli, R. and S. Quirolgico. Access Specification and Validation Framework for Secure Smart ID Cards Deployment, In Proceedings of the 13th World Multiconference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics (WMSCI 2009), Orlando, FL, 2009.
- Hu, V., Quirolgico, S. and K. Scarfone. Access Control Policy Composition for Resource Federation Networks Using Semantic Web and Resource Description Framework (RDF), in Proceedings of the 2008 International Computer Symposium (ICS 2008), Taiwan, 2008.
- Dabrowski, C., Mills, K. and S. Quirolgico. Understanding Failure Response in Service Discovery Systems, Journal of Systems and Software, Elsevier, Vol. 80, No. 6, June 2007.
- Dabrowski, C., Mills, K. and S. Quirolgico. A Model-based Analysis of First-Generation Service Discovery Systems, NIST Special Publication 500-260, U.S. Department of Commerce, October 2005.
- Quirolgico, S., Assis, P., Westerinen, A., Baskey, M. and E. Stokes. Toward a Formal Common Information Model Ontology, In C. Bussler et al. (Eds.) Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 3307, Springer Verlag, November 2004.
- Mills, K., Bowers, K., Rose, S. and S. Quirolgico. Self-Managed Leasing for Distributed Systems, In Proceedings of the 1st Workshop on Algorithms and Architectures for Self-Managing Systems, June 2003.
- Mills, K., Rose, S., Bowers, K. and S. Quirolgico. Improving Failure Responsiveness in Jini Leasing, Proceedings of the 3rd DARPA Information Survivability Conference and Exposition (DISCEX-III 2003), IEEE Computer Society, April 2003.
- Quirolgico, S., Wantz, J., Miller, M., Srinivasan, N., Korolev, V. and M. Fay. Wireless Agents in Ad Hoc Networks, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, vol. 2564, Springer-Verlag, 2003.
- Quirolgico, S. Communicating Neural Networks in a Multi-Agent System, Ph.D. Dissertation, University of Maryland Baltimore County, 2000.
- Quirolgico, S., Canfield, K., Finin, T. and J. Smith. Communicating Neural Networks between Agents in a Simulated Aerial Reconnaissance System, In Proceedings of the First International Conference on Agent Systems and Applications (ASA-99), Palm Springs, CA, 1999.
- Venkataraman, R., Canfield, K. and S. Quirolgico. Scenario-Based Analysis of an Agent-based Architecture for Health Care Decision Support Systems, In Proceedings of the 31st Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS-98), 1998.
- Canfield, C., Venkataraman, R., Quirolgico, S. and M. Silva. An Intelligent Information Systems Architecture for Clinical Decision Support on the Internet, In Proceedings of the AMIA Fall Symposium, Washington DC, 1996.
- Venkataraman, R., Canfield, K., Quirolgico, S. and M. Silva. An Agent-based Architecture for Interoperability among Heterogeneous Medical Databases, In Proceedings of the 2nd Annual Americas Conference on Information Systems, Phoenix, AZ, 1996.
Computer Security Division
Systems & Emerging Technologies Security Research Group
- Ph.D., University of Maryland, Baltimore County, 2000
- M.S., Drexel University, 1992