Configuring your Browser to Access the NIST Student Information System
If you experience problems accessing the NIST Student Information System (SIS), more than likely your browser is not set-up to be SSL compatible. In Internet Explorer, this can be changed by taking the following action:
- Launch an Internet Browser session.
- Click “Tools”, and “Options”.
- Click the “Advanced” tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the “Settings” box.
- In the ‘Security” section check the box for “Use TLS 1.0”.
- Click “Apply”, and “OK”.
- Press the “F5” key – to refresh your browser -- and complete your application.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com if you experience any other error messages.