CORAL Name: SussMA6
This system utilizes 1X contact lithography to transfer photomask patterns onto substrates
Specifications / Capabilities:
- UV broadmand (350 nm to 450 nm), I-line (365 nm) and G-line (436 nm) wavelengths available. Contact super-user for installing I-line or G-line filters.
- Exposure methods: flood, proximity, soft and hard contacts, low vacuum and vacuum contacts
- Mask size: 2.5"x2.5", 4"x4", 5"x5" and 7"x7"
- Wafer size for Top-Side Alignment: up to 6" in diameter (small samples, 2", 3", 4" and 6").
- Wafer size for Bottom-Side Alignment: 3", 4", and 6" chucks
- Maximum wafer thickness: 3 mm
Scientific Opportunities / Applications:
- The machine is exclusively intended for use as an alignment and/or exposure device for substrates used in Semiconductor and Microsystems Technology
- Top and bottom side alignment to existing pattern
- Bond Alignment for Suss Microtec SB6e
Access to this machine follows standard NanoFab operating hours (7am - 7pm Monday - Friday). Out of hours access requires prior approval by the NanoFab Manager.