This system is used to produce uniform photoresist coatings to be used in photolithography
Specifications / Capabilities:
- Manual dispense of photoresist
- Wafer size up to 6"
- 6000 RPM maximum speed
- Additional wafer chuck can accomodate small samples
- Hot plate - 300 °C maximum temperature
- Three bake methods: proximity, soft contact and hard contact
- Temperature resolution: 0.1 °C
- Temperature uniformity: 0.3% across working surface
- Stores up to 10 user programs
Scientific Opportunities / Applications:
- Manual dispense for photoresist coatings
- Used mostly for standard photoresists but also acid-resistant
Access to this tool requires that you have attended NanoFab safety orientation, passed the safety test, and have been properly trained on the tool. If you have any questions, please contact the NanoFab User Coordinator, or the tool contact person.
Access to this machine follows standard NanoFab operating hours (7am - 7pm Monday - Friday). Out of hours access requires prior approval by the NanoFab Manager.