For Additional Information
- General AMTech program information: Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Frank Gayle, phone (301) 975-2830, or email email@example.com.
- NIST’s advanced manufacturing programs: Visit http://www.nist.gov/manufacturing-portal.cfm.
- NIST grants programs: Christopher Hunton, phone (301) 975-5718, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AMTech competition-specific information
- Application package requests: Available on www.grants.gov, or by contacting Karen Williams, phone (301) 975-2397 or (301) 975-2830, or email email@example.com.
- Fillable SF-424 form, Application for Federal Assistance: Visit http://apply07.grants.gov/apply/forms/sample/SF424_2_1-V2.1.pdf.
- Fillable SF- 424A form, Budget Information - Non-Construction Programs: Visit http://www.nist.gov/director/grants/upload/sf424a.pdf.
- Electronic application submission through Grants.gov: Christopher Hunton, phone (301) 975-5718, or email firstname.lastname@example.org; or Grants.gov, phone (800) 518-4726, or email email@example.com.
- Dun and Bradstreet Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number: Visit http://fedgov.dnb.com/webform for information and to request a D&B DUNS number for US Federal Government Contractors and Grantees.
- Employee Identification Number (EIN): Visit the IRS EIN at http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Small-Businesses-&-Self-Employed/Employer-ID-Numbers-EINs, or download IRS Publication 1635 (http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p1635.pdf).
- System for Award Management (SAM): Information about SAM is available at www.sam.gov. See also 2 C.F.R. Part 25 and the Federal Register notice published on September 14, 2010, at 75 FR 55671.
- Grant rules and regulations: Scott McNichol, phone (301) 975-5603, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use of NIST intellectual property: Chief Counsel for NIST, phone (301) 975-2803.
- Human & animal subjects research at NIST: Linda Beth Schilling, phone (301) 975-2887, or email email@example.com.
- AMTech funded awards information
- OMB Uniform Guidance (Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements): Visit https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2013/12/26/2013-30465/uniform-administrative-requirements-cost-principles-and-audit-requirements-for-federal-awards.
- 15 CFR Part 14, Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Cooperative Agreements with Institutions Of Higher Education, Hospitals, Other Non-Profit, and Commercial Organizations: http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?c=ecfr&sid=3dd74c477a3314a30e1d8c581b93db16&rgn=div5&view=text&node=15:126.96.36.199.19&idno=15.
- Department of Commerce (DoC) Grants and Cooperative Agreements Manual: http://www.osec.doc.gov/oam/grants_management/policy/documents/FINAL%20Master%20DOC%20Grants%20Manual%202013%20(03.01.13)_b.pdf.
- Dept. of Commerce (DOC) Financial Assistance Standard Terms and Conditions (January 2013): Visit http://www.osec.doc.gov/oam/grants_management/policy/documents/DOC_Standard_Terms_and_Conditions_01_10_2013.pdf.
- Automated Standard Application for Payments (ASAP): http://www.fms.treas.gov/asap/index.html.
- Costs allowability: Information is available in the Supplemental Information, Section B.1 of the DoC Pre-Award Notice Requirements for Grants and Cooperative Agreements, contained in the Federal Register notice of December 17, 2012 (77 FR 74634), available at https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2012/12/17/2012-30228/department-of-commerce-pre-award-Notice-requirements-for-grants-and-cooperative-agreements.