Welcome to the NIST Acquisitions information page. NIST relies on contractors and vendors to supply many goods and services necessary to fulfill our mission. Every year, NIST buys millions of dollars worth of supplies and services from office equipment to specialized scientific instruments. If you're interested in supplying goods and services to NIST, you'll find valuable information here.
This service represents NIST's continuing commitment to improve its responsiveness to potential government contractors by providing as many documents as possible via the Internet. NIST posts synopses of acquisition requirements and downloadable versions of related solicitations and amendments to FEDBIZOPPS.
To be eligible for an award, all vendors must register with the Central Contractor Registration (CCR).
NIST Acquisition Management Division Contact Info:
(301) 975-6348 - Senior Bureau Procurement Official
(301) 975-6348 - Deputy Chief of Acquisitions/Small
Business Specialist (Acting)
(301) 975-3696 - Non-IT Services Team Leader
(301) 975-6330 - Construction & A/E Team Leader
(301) 975-6335 - Non-IT Equipment & Supply Team Leader
(301) 975-6324 - Information Technology Team Leader
(301) 975-8567 - Small Purchase Team
(301) 975-6312 - Government Purchase Card A/OPC
Public Inquiries Unit:
(301) 975-NIST (6478)
Privacy statement / security notice / accessibility statement
Disclaimer / FOIA
NIST is an agency of U.S. Commerce Department
Page created: March 27, 2003
Last updated: April 9, 2010
Send website comments to: